1. Mahabharata is the longest poem in the world. It has around 1.8 million words.
2. A stanza originally contains 12 lines.
3. March 21st is world poetry day.
4. Haiku is one of the most popular forms of writing poetry. It has only seventeen syllables.
5. The epic of of Gilgamesh is the oldest known written poem. It goes back to around 4000 years in the Babylonian times.
6. The epic is one of the earliest types of poetry.
7. Poetry increases your vocabulary knowledge and helps you become a better rapper.
If you didn’t know, well, now you do. You’re welcome.
With love, Eye candy