- Thank your nominator and tag them in your post.
I have the honor of receiving this special award from guidestoheartbreak and i want to thank you very much. Head out and check the blog, it has some pretty amazing content.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- What’s the point? Living as opposed to existing 🙂
- Where do you find happiness? i don’t know why i had to think about this question, i thought it was obvious turns out, not quite for me. Generally, burying myself in poetry and novels would be it.
- Where do you find inspiration? Art- it helps me in becoming creative from my poetry to everything else i do. There is just something about paintings that makes you…dream?
- If you’re lost, how do you try and find yourself? I think i was born lost, lol, so that is yet to be known.
- Do you live with regrets? Yes, i believe everyone does. How? By taking it one day at a time because i can’t change the past i can only make sure not to repeat the same mistakes twice otherwise a big fool i would be.
- How do you cope with sadness? Everyone has different ways of coping most of which involve indulging in happy activities but as for me i prefer some alone time. I’ll get sadder by the minute alone but it eventually fades away.
- If money was no object, what would you do with your life? All roads lead back to art for me, money or not.
- What must you experience before your time is up? Fall in love. I know it sounds a little crazy because i mean, everyone falls in love right? But sometimes i just can’t help but feel like certain things are not meant for certain people and it scares me that i will never experience that.
- What are you going to accomplish today? Finish watching Sisters, the movie. I believe that is an accomplishment. 🙂
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve ever met? my best friend Joyce Why? I’m surprised by how much we have in common.
- What was your latest great idea? Start a Media house.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on their blog.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Do you ever get writers block? if so how do you deal with it?
- Is blogging what you want to do in future or do you have other plans?
- What is the one thing you cannot survive without?
- What do you think is the main reason why Kim Kardashian and Kanye west named their child Saint? (I’m sorry, i just had to ask.)
- What is your one fear you hope to get over?
- In the next year, what do you want to have accomplished? (just one thing)
- Do you have addictions strange? what are they would you like to get over them?
- How do you usually feel when you press publish on a piece of article you just wrote?
- How would you describe writing for you? is is therapeutic or just a hobby or a job?
- How well do you like my questions? (c’mon, you know you want to slap on a compliment, eey? no?)
There it is guys so thank you once again to guidetoheartbreak for the nomination. Yaw’l know i got love for everyone of you. Remember, consistency is key in blogging.
With love, Eye candy.