Some people believe that laws are made to be broken while others insist the complete opposite of that. Either way, i can’t help but raise a questioning eyebrow at some of the most outrageously crazy laws passed around the world and honestly speaking, am not too sure i can follow them all. Here is what i found out, no offense if you happen to live in the country mentioned.
1. It’s illegal to be overweight in Japan, the country that brought us Sumo wrestling.
2. In Maldives, one of the most beautiful places in the world, walking out of your house with your bible if forbidden. If you’ve got to read the word, do it inside your home.
3. In Saudi Arabia, women are not supposed to drive cars on the claim that it may lead to pregnancy problems. That is a little sexist and total BS if you ask me.
4. In Milan, one is legally required to smile at all times except at hospitals and funerals or you may be charged with a very hefty fine. Too bad for the grumpy little fellows.
5. It is illegal to die in the house of parliament. (like we actually have any control over that situation. Hope they can find my ghost and fine it) and guess where this is? England!
6. Apparently, and i can’t even believe this is a thing, it is illegal to have a sleeping donkey in your bathtub past 7pm in Oklahoma. Right, because that makes sense.
7. Forgetting is something man is prone to daily but in Samoa, dare you forget your wife’s birthday!!!
8. Men, I’m pretty sure a bunch of you if not mos,t love your beards and some even grow them to mustaches but if you live in Lowa then you know where I’m going with this. It is illegal to kiss a woman in public if you have a mustache. I guess its DIAHAPFGS for you. (do it at home alone please for goodness sake)
9. Flushing the toilet after 10pm in an apartment building is so illegal in Switzerland you can actually get arrested. So yawl don’t go to the loo at night then or are you some kind of superhuman breed? Noise pollution they say.
10. My parties always starts on Thursdays and God knows one can’t be in total control of oneself when a little high right? Well, if you live in Florida, it is illegal to fart after 6pm on Thursdays. I can’t tell what is actually more baffling; the fact that it is illegal to fart on Thursday or that it is illegal to fart past 6pm.
11. “Oh shucks, i run out of petrol. What am i going to do?” uuumh, get arrested that’s what. Living in Germany? Hope you never ever ever run out of petrol because if you do and start honking for help from other drivers, FINE!!!!
12. This is the actual proof that governments have people secretly under surveillance. In Oregon, talking dirty while having sex is illegal. Who even keeps record of this? I guess foreplay is out of the window!
13. In Victoria Australia, you should not dare change your light bulb if you are not an licensed electrician or else the god of lightning shall strike thee down!!!!
14. In Thailand, it is illegal to step on money. (like someone can do that on purpose, oh wait, look at the world that we live in)
15. There is no minimum age for marriage in Saudi Arabia. One time, a young girl was denied divorce from her, get this, 58 year old husband!!! I can’t even say anything about this madness.
16. Police are allowed to arrest anyone suspected of having HIV/AIDS.