view, is this a boy or a man? You’ll find out, continue reading. Many a times, ladies need men in their lives but so often it is that they end up being disappointed. Why? Because:
1. Boys find excuse of how they can’t. Men find ways of how they can.
2. Boys claim they can do something. Men get up and actually do it.
3. Boys blame people for their mistakes. Men take responsibility and find solutions.
4. Boys seek permission to do things. Men give permission to others.
5. Boys try to blend in. Men make sure they stand out.
6. Boys hide from fear. Men embrace their fears.
7. Boys use their insecurities as excuses (to fail). Men use their insecurities as reasons (to succeed).
8. Boys feel intimidates by others success. Men feel inspired to succeed.
9. Boys go the easy way. Men go the right way.
10. Boys live the life society/their parents want. Men live the life they want however they want it.
11. Boys feel good putting others down. Men feel good lifting others up.
12. Boys keep on complaining. Men go out there and get what they want.
13. Boys repress their feelings. Men express their feelings.
14. Boys need more time to be ready for the world. Men need more challenges to overcome.
15. Boys are always intimidated. Men intimidate others.
Is it too much to ask that men, man up? The difference between a boy and a man is not how they make mistakes but how they rebound from these mistakes. How they take control of situations. How they address issues in case the same situation arises again. How you dress. How you speak (with utter confidence of course) and the things that come from your mouth. When a guy says, “I’d rather be a boy and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with a woman’s heart.” What does this make him? Boy or a man? Well, this is a very well spoken man who would rather destroy inanimate items than dare mess around with a woman s heart. A boy is one who looks for different girls to sleep with, but a man spends his time looking for that special someone worth waking up to each day.
My view: You don’t have to be a man to know a boy when you see one. You don’t have to be a boy to know a man when you see one.
Boys, it’s about that time you grew bigger balls and man up.