Well you guys just keep on showering this blog with love and for that i really appreciate it. This second award has been nominated to me by palfitness who is honestly the best person in the blog sphere. Again, took me a while but it’s up now. Thank you so much for the nomination, as always, and you will do no wrong in heading over to his blog and clicking the follow button. Trust me.
The rules of this award are:
1.) Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their page.
2.) Post the award picture on your blog.
3.) Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
4.) If you could be any animal, what would it be?
5.) Pick and notify ten nominees.
Like i said before, my blog is my baby and i absolutely love it as a mother would love a child. The thing that i can add now is that i am working on a poetry app that will be available soon for android and IOS users. I hope that you guys, as always, will come through for me on this one, download it and help me in sharing the word out.
This time round, i will be a:
Just because i feel all dreamy.
I sincerely thank Chape for nominating me for this totally amazing award. it took a while but it’s now up, isn’t it? anyway, click the link and head on over to check out the blog. one thing is for sure, you will not be disappointed, i know i wasn’t. so, let’s get straight into it.
- Post the award picture on your blog.
- Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- Pick ten nominees.
My blog is my little child and what do you do with a child? you love it unconditionally, take care of it and hope and pray that it may grow to become something extremely good. That is how i view my little child.
THE PHOENIX, THE IMMORTAL BIRD.
“It’s best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes.”
Author: Anne Baxter
MY NOMINEES ARE (AS SO YOU DESERVE):
ON ENCOUNTERING SORROW
- Thank your nominator and tag them in your post.
I have the honor of receiving this special award from guidestoheartbreak and i want to thank you very much. Head out and check the blog, it has some pretty amazing content.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- What’s the point? Living as opposed to existing 🙂
- Where do you find happiness? i don’t know why i had to think about this question, i thought it was obvious turns out, not quite for me. Generally, burying myself in poetry and novels would be it.
- Where do you find inspiration? Art- it helps me in becoming creative from my poetry to everything else i do. There is just something about paintings that makes you…dream?
- If you’re lost, how do you try and find yourself? I think i was born lost, lol, so that is yet to be known.
- Do you live with regrets? Yes, i believe everyone does. How? By taking it one day at a time because i can’t change the past i can only make sure not to repeat the same mistakes twice otherwise a big fool i would be.
- How do you cope with sadness? Everyone has different ways of coping most of which involve indulging in happy activities but as for me i prefer some alone time. I’ll get sadder by the minute alone but it eventually fades away.
- If money was no object, what would you do with your life? All roads lead back to art for me, money or not.
- What must you experience before your time is up? Fall in love. I know it sounds a little crazy because i mean, everyone falls in love right? But sometimes i just can’t help but feel like certain things are not meant for certain people and it scares me that i will never experience that.
- What are you going to accomplish today? Finish watching Sisters, the movie. I believe that is an accomplishment. 🙂
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve ever met? my best friend Joyce Why? I’m surprised by how much we have in common.
- What was your latest great idea? Start a Media house.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on their blog.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Do you ever get writers block? if so how do you deal with it?
- Is blogging what you want to do in future or do you have other plans?
- What is the one thing you cannot survive without?
- What do you think is the main reason why Kim Kardashian and Kanye west named their child Saint? (I’m sorry, i just had to ask.)
- What is your one fear you hope to get over?
- In the next year, what do you want to have accomplished? (just one thing)
- Do you have addictions strange? what are they would you like to get over them?
- How do you usually feel when you press publish on a piece of article you just wrote?
- How would you describe writing for you? is is therapeutic or just a hobby or a job?
- How well do you like my questions? (c’mon, you know you want to slap on a compliment, eey? no?)
There it is guys so thank you once again to guidetoheartbreak for the nomination. Yaw’l know i got love for everyone of you. Remember, consistency is key in blogging.
With love, Eye candy.
I want to thank palfitness for nominating me for this award. Though it has taken some time for me to work on this due to a few complications at home, i truly appreciate the recognition.
Rule number one- thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog– Done!
Now, the second rule –
Provide a link to the award creator.
The fourth rule!
Nominate fifteen other bloggers, excluding yourself and the person who nominated you.
5th rule is to say why I started my blog:
To anonymously be able to express myself to the world and share my thoughts but since all of you have been so good to me the decision to stay anonymous just vanished. I love you guys.
6th Rule advice to new bloggers.
Three words; consistency is key. You have to keep on updating your content and putting in new ones at least three times a week. I may have slacked in the past two months or so but i have learned my lesson, trust me.
The blogs I have nominated are a combination of both old friends and new ones and you should check them out.
With love, Eye candy.
Big shout out to My Silly World click me for nominating me for the LIEBSTER award. I am so honored by this i can’t possibly tell you how much. Click the link above to check out her blog. Thank you angel.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
My Answers are:
1. What kind of movies do you usually watch? romance *sucker*
2. What makes you happy? coffee * i just can’t seem to put my cup down*
3. What is the difference between a blogger and a writer? To me, the are almost the same because both need literal skill in expressing themselves, putting their content out there for the people read in a way that appeals to them to make them wanna read it.
4. What do you do for a living? Up coming author, actor and fashion designer. * slowly but surely*
5. If you have job how do you manage your time in writing and work? i guess i just juggle it *looks out for the boss*
6. Do you have a family?7. Do you play any sports? no family and am not a big sports fan *am just downright lazy*
8. What kind of reading of blogs category wise is your favorite?
poetry blogs, fashion and food blogs. (because am such a foodie)
9. Do you believe in ghost? no…yes…maybe…
10. If you could be anyone who would you like to be? Rihanna…maybe venom from spider man
I nominate ( because yawl just have great content) :
jayde onyx lei
Here are the questions you need to answer:
1. Spider man or venom?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where is you dream holiday destination?
4. 100,000 dollars to eat a can full of worms, would you?
5. What is you favorite holiday?
6. Who is you ultimate celebrity crush?
7. Do you play any sports?
8. Do you believe in life after death?
9. Are you married, single or dating?
10. If you could be anyone who would you like to be?
There it is. *wiggles eyebrows and slowly tip toes away and disappears in the dark…creeeeepo*